Teleplan was established in 1959 and has operated under the same private ownership for more than five decades. Although we are proud of our history, the main focus will always be the future; Information technology is changing the world, and we want to contribute. We thrive in the center of challenges and problem solving in close interaction with our customers.
Teleplan Globe develops field proven solutions and software that support operational personnel in making good decisions in critical situations when rapid response is important. Teleplan Globe has a strategic partnership with the Norwegian Defense and has collaborated close with Norwegian Special Police for a decade.
Arbeidssted: Lysaker/remote | Stilling: Assistant Sales Executive| Stillingsprosent: 100%
About the position:
Our company enjoys significant success in Norway and internationally and is experiencing strong growth. To drive our sales processes forward, we need to strengthen our sales team. We are building a strong sales organization and are looking for a sales talent who can imagine creating a career at Teleplan Globe.
As Assistant Sales Executive you will be supporting the sales organization in current sales processes as well as personally drive identification of new leads and establishing new sales and partnership opportunities. You will be involved in exciting projects and maintaining customer and partner relationships, which include special police both national and international, as well as other governmental organizations. You will be a part of the team mainly focusing on the public safety and private market, but also be in close collaboration with sales teams within other market. The Assistant Sales Executive reports to the Business Development Manager of Public Safety.
As our new Assistant Sales Executive, you will contribute to processes and activities in the sales department to meet the strategic objectives of sales in Teleplan Globe. You will also be responsible for driving the necessary sales and marketing initiatives according to plans and budgets.
Your main focus will be on helping our organization`s efforts in taking our customers on a journey of digital transformation leveraging our solutions and experience.
Desired background, experience, and skills:
- University/College degree or equivalent
- Excellent ability to write and communicate in English and Norwegian
- High level of drive for results and motivation to drive new business
- Highly creative thinking and willingness to try new ideas
- Team player attitude and desire to inspire others
- Understanding of the need to maintain accurate sales plans, forecast and healthy pipeline of leads and opportunities
- Desire to learn and develop - high level of self-awareness
- Attention to details and structured in the way work is delivered and results are achieved
- This employment requires security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority.
- Experience in solution sales and leads generation
- Consultative approach with a Challenger sales attitude
- Experience of working in CRM systems
- Documented success through achievement of commercial objectives and understanding of solution sales to complex organizations with long selling cycles
Personal suitability for this position will be included in the assessment and we believe there are five qualities that are important for success as an Assistant Sales Executive: You must be independent, take initiative, love working with people, be structured and have an interest in IT and technology.
The candidate we are looking for is believed to be a sales talent interested in developing a career in sales. An ideal candidate can be described as a self-starting individual, a strong team player, excellent communication skills and with sales experience or a strong desire to become a salesperson.
Sounds interesting? Get in touch today!
We evaluate candidates continuously and look forward to hearing from you.